Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to 550 (Five Hundred Fifty) vacant posts of Assistant (Group-B Post) in Patna High Court. Willing candidates may apply online through the link provided on the official website i.e. www.patnahighcourt.gov.in only. The Application Form through any other mode shall not be accepted. The link shall remain active from 06-Feb-2023 to 07-Mar-2023 till 23:59 hrs., after which the link shall be disabled.
Number of Vacancies is purely tentative in nature and the High Court reserves the right to alter the same.
Salary (Per Month)
Educational Qualification (Minimum)
Mode of Selection
How to apply
- 1. Candidates are advised to read the detailed notification carefully prior to filling the online application form. The candidate must ensure that he/she has an active e-mail ID and Mobile number. The e-mail ID and the Mobile number are required to be preserved till publication of final result. The candidate must also ensure the availability of all the relevant documents/ certificates at the time of filling the online application form.
- 2. For Applying Online, visit the webpage click here
- 3. Click on the link “New Registration” to register.
- 4. On the registration page, a candidate is required to fill in his/ her Full Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Reservation Category, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID etc. Fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory. Prior to submission, the candidate must ensure that all the details filled in are correct in all aspects, as the data once submitted cannot be changed. After verification of data, registration number and password will be generated and the same will be communicated by SMS/E-mail.
- 5. Candidates are advised to print the Registration Page for their future reference.
- 6. Thereafter, the candidate will have to Login by using Registration Number and Password shared via SMS/Email.
- 7. After login, form for detailed application will open where the data provided at the time of registration shall be visible in prefilled format and it cannot be altered. Fill up the rest.
Please, read Annexure- III carefully in the notification to know all the required documents/certificates to be uploaded and detailed instructions and guidelines for uploading those documents/certificates, photograph, Signature, etc.