Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Central Bank of India, a leading public sector bank in India, has released a notification inviting applications from candidates to fill 5000 apprentice vacancies all over India. The online application reception window has been open since 20-Mar-2023. Interested candidates should apply online on or before 3-Apr-2023.
Category-wise distribution of the vacancies is as given below:
- Scheduled Cast (SC) – 763
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 416
- Other Backward Cast (OBC) – 1162
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 500
- General – 2159
The mode of application for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment-2023 is online, and application by no other means is acceptable. Before applying, candidates should read the Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. The website link for the application is given in the section “Important Website Links” in the “Notification Summary” below.
Post, Number of Posts, Stipend
A candidate must be either
The recruitment process will consist of
Important Website Links
- Candidate should register himself/herself on the apprenticeship portal – https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in, before applying for the apprenticeship in the Bank. Candidate must ensure that his/her profile on the apprenticeship portal is 100% complete to be eligible to apply to the Bank for Apprenticeship.
- If the Applicant has his/her profile created on www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in (apprenticeship portal) then he/she will be prompted to Login & Apply. If the Applicant has not created his/her profile then he/she will be prompted to first create his/her profile and then Login & Apply.
- All applicants will have to apply online from 19-Mar-2023 to 03-Apr-2023 by clicking the Link https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/apprenticeship/opportunityview/6412cbf5977ed17c321d25e2
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the notification.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
- All applicants’ post successfully applying for apprenticeship will receive email communication from BFSI SSC containing bank details for payment of examination fee.
- A recent, recognizable color passport size photograph, which should be the same as the one uploaded in the on-line application form, should be firmly pasted on the call letter for online examination and duly signed across by the candidate. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the apprenticeship selection process is complete.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for joining the apprenticeship training, originals as well as self-attested photocopies of their educational/experience certificates as well as Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate (wherever applicable), certificate of disability in the proforma prescribed by Govt. Of India or any other certificate required, in the prescribed proforma in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
Application/Examination/Intimation fee Rs 400 + GST for PWBD candidates. Rs. 600 + GST for candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female (all categories). Rs 800 + GST for all other candidates.
Candidates must read the notification for the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment-2023 carefully. Additional information and detailed instructions and guidelines are available in it. The required formats for Caste Certificate for SC/ST, Caste Certificate for OBC, Disability Certificate, Income & Asset Certificate for EWS, etc., are also included in the notification.