Staff Selection Commission (SSC), a recruiting organization of the central government for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India, has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the various 5369 Selection Posts in 549 categories (Phase-XI/2023/Selection Posts). Interested candidates should submit the online applications before 27 March 2023, 11.00 p.m.
Only those applications which are successfully filled through the Website of the Commission and found in order shall be accepted. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Category, etc. as indicated in this Notice. The website link for the application is given in the section “Important Website Links” in “Notification Summary” below.
Post, Number of Posts, Pay Scale
Age & Education
Location of Posting
Important Website Links
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-IV and Annexure-V of the notification.
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying online
- The qualification stipulated for the post must be from a recognized University /Institute.
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post.
- Short listed Candidates would be asked to submit the documents in support of their claim for the posts. Their documents will be scrutinized and those Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions of the posts shall be placed in the final list.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee. Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 28-Mar-2023 (23:00). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 29-Mar-2023 provided the challan has been generated by them before 28-Mar-2023 (upto 23:00).
Before applying, please go through the notification carefully.