Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. Eligible candidates are invited to fill 570 vacancies in the posts of Project Associate, Project Engineer/Marketing Executive, Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner/Prod. Service & Outreach (PS&O) Manager, Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead/Prod. Service & Outreach (PS&O) Officer.
Salary (Lakhs Per Annum)
Age (Upper Limit) and Experience
How to apply
To apply online for the post you prefer, please click the appropriate link given in the box above.
- Before filling out the online application form, Candidates should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- While applying online Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- The candidate needs to log in with mobile no. and then fill in the OTP received on the said mobile no.
- On filling the correct OTP, the applicant will be directed to fill in the application form. In case you have filled in an application in our previous advertisement, the applicant will receive a prefilled editable application.
- Candidates shall check the prefilled application and submit it, after adding additional details by clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidate should upload their resume in PDF format (Not more than 500 KB)
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled online forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
For detailed instructions and guidelines, please read notification carefully.