Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released a notification inviting eligible candidates for a competitive examination for the recruitment for the post of Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) prescribed for males and females in the Central Reserve Police Force as per the Recruitment Scheme/Rules formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs of India.
Application reception window will be open from 27-Mar-2023 and will remain open up to 25-Apr-2023. Interested candidates have to apply online on or before 25-Apr-2023. Only online mode, no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying, candidates should read the Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure all the eligibility conditions set forth by the authority. The website link for the application is given in the section “Important Website Links” in the “Notification Summary” below.
Post, Number of Posts, Pay Scale
Gender & Nationality
CT/Mechanic Motor Vehicle
(Pioneer Wing) CT (Mason/Plumber/Electrician)
For all other Tradesmen
Important Website Links
- Applications must be submitted in ONLINE mode at the official website of the CRPF. For detailed instructions for submission of online application, please refer to Annexure-I of the notification.
- Candidates can apply for the post/trade provided they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The application portal will be operational from 27/03/2023 to 25/03/2023.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the CRPF website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/correction/modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained.
Examination Fees @ Rs 100/- for male candidates of General, EWS and OBC only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female (all categories) candidates & Ex-servicemen are exempted.
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
Before applying, please go through the notification carefully.