Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB), a statutory body under the finance department, of the government of Kerala, invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates for occupying the posts of Inspection Engineer and Driver. An Inspection Engineer will have to assist the inspection functions by conducting Project examination, field level inspection ad carrying out technical documentation process.
KIIFB, a Government of Kerala initiative established in 1999 to mobilize funds through investment for infrastructure development in Kerala, has successfully brought investments in various infrastructure projects like Roads, bridges, ports, Irrigation, water supply, wastage management, and drainage management, etc.
Candidates interested in working with KIIFB can apply for the post online before or on March 24, 2023 (5:00 pm). Application is strictly online; no other means will be accepted. The link for the website is given in the “Important Website Links” section in “Key Points” below.
Post, Number of Posts, Pay Scale
Education & Experience
Important Website Links
- Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Please note that no change of application data will be permitted at any stage after completion of registration process of the online application. Merely applying for the post and being short listed in the subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category / post other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
- Educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- The candidate must possess valid Degree/PG Certificate/Provisional Certificate of the necessary qualification at the time of submission of application.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.
Before applying, please go through the notification carefully for further details like (the application procedure, instructions for scanning the Photograph & Signature, etc.).