Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification inviting applications from 10th-pass candidates for the posts of multi-tasking staff and Havildar in various places in India.
Applications are invited to fill vacancies in various departments under the central government of India; 11,994 vacancies for multi-tasking (non-technical)staff and 529 vacancies for Havildar posts. 12,523 vacancies in total.
Selection is based on the performance in the online examination, which will be conducted in April this year. Apart from the online test, candidates for Havildar posts have to undergo physicals.
Candidates should submit applications through online by 17-February-2023.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Application & Fee Payment
- Mode of application : Online
- Dates for submission of online applications : 18-Jan-2023 to 17-Feb-2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications : 17-Feb-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment : 19-Feb-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan : 19-Feb-2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : 20-Feb-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges : 23-Feb-2023 to 24-Feb-2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination : April, 2023
- Post : Multi-tasking (non-technical)staff / Havildar
- Number of vacancies : 12,523 (Multi-tasking staff – 11994, Havildar – 529)
- Department : Various departments under the central government
- Location : All India
- Method of recruitment : Through online examination (also physicals for Havildar)
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e.17-Feb-2023.
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-Jan-1998 and not later than 01-Jan-2005) for Multi Tasking Staff and Havildar in Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-Jan-1996 and not later than 01-Jan-2005) for Havildar in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)(Department of Revenue) and few posts of Multi Tasking Staff.
Reservation, Age Relaxation, Examination Centers and Other Details
- For detailed information, please go through the recruitment notification. The link is given below
How to apply
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
I. One Time Registration
II. Filling of online Application for the Examination
All the instructions and documents needed for filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’ have been given in detail in the Recruitment Notification. Read the instructions carefully before filling up.
For more details read the notification