Suchitwa Mission is the Technical Support Group (TSG) in the Waste Management sector under the Local Self Government Department, Government of Kerala. Its prime role is to provide technical and managerial support to the Local Self Governments of the State in the Waste Management Sector. Its responsibilities include conceptualizing, action planning, conducting creative workshops, organizing training programs, initiating sector-related studies, bringing out occasional papers, initiating action research, conducting monitoring, and as such. The Mission also acts as the Nodal agency for implementing Central Government’s Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban), Swachh Bharat Mission (Rural), and Communication and Capacity Development Unit (CCDU) in the State.
On behalf of SUCHITWA MISSION, the Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram, has invited applications from competent and qualified candidates to join the mission under its Young Professionals Programme on a contract basis.
The Candidates desirous of joining Suchitwa Mission should apply for it online before March 25, 2023 (5:00 pm). The mode of application is online; application by any other means will be rejected. The link for the website is given in the “Important Website Links” section in “Key Points” below.
Post, Number of Posts, Pay Scale
Nature & Location of Posting
Education & Experience
Important Website Links
- Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying online
- The qualification stipulated for the post must be from a recognised University /Institute. Those applicants having qualification equivalent to any of the prescribed qualification should submit equivalency certificate issued by the competent authority and without such certificate, their candidature shall not be considered.
- The candidate must possess a valid Certificate of the necessary qualification at the time of submission of the application.
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application form they may contact the HELP DESK on the phone number: 0471 2320101 ext: 237, 250 between 10 am and 5:30 pm on working days (Monday – Friday)
Before applying, please go through the notification carefully for further details like (the application procedure, instructions for scanning the Photograph & Signature, etc.).