Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced 577 vacancies for Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner. UPSC released the UPSC EPFO recruitment notification on 25th February 2023. Interested candidates can participate in OPSC EPFO recruitment, a national-level examination, by filling out the online EPFO application form before March 17, 2023 (6:00 pm). The mode of application is online; application by any other means will be rejected. The link for the website is given in the “Important Website Links” section in “Key Points” below.
Post, Number of Posts, Pay Scale
Location of Posting
Age & Education
Important Website Links
- Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying online
- The qualification stipulated for the post must be from a recognized University /Institute.
- Short listed Candidates would be asked to submit the documents in support of their claim for the posts. Their documents will be scrutinized and those Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions of the posts shall be called for interview.
- Application Fee: Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment. Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-Slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 11:59 P.M. of 16th March 2023 i.e. one day before the closing date. However applicants, who have generated their Pay-in-Slip before it is deactivated, may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reasons whatsoever, even if holding valid pay-in-Slip will have no other offline option but to opt for available online Debit/Credit Card/UPI Payment or Internet Banking payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 18:00 hrs (6:00 P.M.) of 17th March 2023.
- Those candidates who wish to apply for both the posts have to pay Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only). However, those candidates who wish to apply for the single post have to pay Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five only)
- The Date and Time of both the Recruitment Tests (RTs) will be intimated to the candidates on UPSC website in due course.