Constables in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
Online Applications are invited from eligible Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). There are 451 vacancies in all.
Constable/Driver– 183 (General-76, OBC-49, SC-27, ST-13, EWS-18)
Constable/Driver cum Pump Operator(Driver for fire service) – 268 (General-111, OBC-72, SC-40, ST-19, EWS-26)
The number of vacancies given above are tentative and may increase or decrease at any time/stage of recruitment process, due to administrative reasons. The revisions in vacancies, if any, will be notified at any stage prior to declaration of final result by displaying the same on CISF recruitment website i.e. www.cisfrectt.in.
The recruitment process consists of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination under OMR Based/ Computer Based Test (CBT) mode, and Medical Examination.
- Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), Ministry of Home Affairs, India
- Opening Date of Online Registration of Application: 23-Jan-2023 to 22-Feb-2023
- Closing Date of Application Submission: 22-Feb-2023 (23:00 Hrs.)
- Last date of Submission of Online Application Fee through Net Banking by using Debit/Credit/Rupay Cards and UPI : 22-Feb-2023 (23:00 Hrs.)
- Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan (provided the challan has been generated before 22-Feb-2023, 23.00Hrs.) : 24-Feb-2023 (Banking Hours)
- Post : Constable/Driver (183 vacancies), Constable/Driver cum Pump Operator(Driver for fire service) (268 vacancies)
- Total Number of vacancies : 451
- Location : All India
- Method of recruitment : Through Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination under OMR Based/ Computer Based Test (CBT) mode, and Medical Examination.
- Rs. 21,700-69,100/-
- Plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Gender, Nationality/ Citizenship
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Only Male candidate can apply
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/TV)
- Light Motor Vehicle
- Motor cycle with gear
- 3 years experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle or Light Motor Vehicles and Motor Cycle.
- The experience for above driving shall be calculated from the date of issuance of the respective licenses. The cut-off date shall be the closing date of receipt of application i.e. 22-Feb-2023
- Between 21 to 27 years (As on the last date of acceptance of online application)
Reservation, Age Relaxation, and Other Details
- For detailed information, please go through the recruitment notification. The link is given below
How to apply
Before applying online, candidates must read the instructions and guidelines given in the recruitment notification carefully. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexures- ‘I’ & ‘II’ of this Notification. Note the following three important things:
1. Application registration.
2. Payment of fees.
3. Document scan and upload.
a) Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to CISF recruitment website (www.cisfrectt.in) only. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
b) The candidates should submit only one application and they will be eligible for both Constable/Driver and Constable/DCPO. The candidate will give their 1st and 2nd preference for Constable/Driver and Constable/DCPO. The choice given at the time of submitting application will be final.
c) Before proceeding with filling of online application, keep the following data ready:
- Recent scanned colour passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5cm (width) x 4.5cm (height).The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken must be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without the date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Applications with blurred photograph will also be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height). Applications with illegible signature will be rejected.
- The scanned copies of all the relevant documents in PDF format (not more than 01 MB)with regard to his age (i.e. Date of Birth Certificate or Matriculation/SSLC/10th Certificate)and educational qualification.
For further details, pleas read the notification carefully.